Welcome to our very first Blog Hop for 2015!
This month we want to help you start the year off by getting organized as you’re planning your wedding or event. Get ready for some great ideas to help you reduce stress and enjoy the planning process as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from #29 Daphne Simpson at Elite Design on Natalie’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
1. Give instructions without saying a word. Say that again? Yup, a picture is worth a thousand words. If you are a DIY bride like some of my favorite DC Metro brides and have created the perfect design for your guests tables in your basement or dining room or wherever; take a photo of the table and print it out. You can place it on top of a storage tote that contains all the necessities for your beautiful table design. Photo Credit: merrimentevents.com
2. See it, Snap it!! When you are out and about looking for earrings for your bridesmaids, and you just so happen to end up in Nordstrom shoe department……you may see a pair of shoes that would be great for your bridesmaids. Take a picture!!! Email it out to your bridesmaids and see if they love the shoes as much as you! If they do, you can purchase them for your bridesmaid immediately or order them, etc. If not, then you know you can continue researching other options.
3. Make someone in charge of your shot list. You’ve spent countless hours creating a shot list for your wedding photographer. It would be extremely frustrating for both you and the photographer to hunt down Aunt Susie who ran to the restroom or find that Uncle Bob is hanging out at the bar. So I often tell my Washington DC based brides that we can get through your family photos in a flash if you delegate someone to round up all of your relatives! After all, wouldn’t it be EPIC to get a photo with your family like this?!
The next stop is #31 Loraine McCall at Mojica Photography on Natalie’s Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Katherine Shorter at Creating Awesomenessity
- Kristi Richardson at Bloomed To Last
- Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer
- Elizabeth Batte at plainjane designs
- Andie Freeman at Andie Freeman Photography
- Brenna Fields Taylor at An Elegant Affair LLC
- Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events
- (not available)
- Tessa Marie at Tessa Marie Weddings
- Peter Merkle at Chicago Wedding DJs
- Anshwa Lewis at SwaLaRue Events
- Deborah Ashe at Rev. Deborah Ashe
- Angela Christoforo at Elite Wedding and Event Planning
- Liz Coopersmith at Silver Charm Events
- Amber Peterson at Cheers Wedding & Event Planning
- Maggie Evans at Maggie Evans Designs :: handmade bridal couture
- N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka
- Kelly Snyder at Southern Charm Weddings
- Cindy Clearwater at Something Blue Virgin Islands
- Kimberly Parks at KP Photography
- Simone R. Ross at Lil’ Tux N Tiara’s Event Sitters & Entertainment
- David Osborne at Sound Insight Productions
- Nicole Hill at Flora Bond
- Shaun Cox at A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events
- Katrina McCullum at Made of Honor Weddings
- Sandy Salle at Hills of Africa Travel
- Rachel Huntoon at Ashford Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Daphne Simpson at Elite Design
- Kishana Highgate at Kishana Highgate Photography
- Loraine McCall at Mojica Photography
- Teresa Rhodes at Nearly Nesters
- Andrea Freeman at Andrea Freeman Events
- Nikki Michel at Ciao Bella Weddings
- Kelly King at Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing
- Christine Ringuette at Down The Aisle Wedding Planning & Design
- Myiesha Antwine at Kiss and Tell Weddings
- Ashley Rae at Ashley Rae Events
- Laurie Kuerlemann at Platinum Party Events Entertainment, Inc
- Lydia Wells at Writer Mom
- Melissa Pepin at Melissa Pepin Photography