Today I’ll share the final 5 things you can do to take great wedding day photos. To see yesterday’s list detailing the first 5 things you can do, click here.
6. Try to Keep Your Arms Away from the Body. When your arm is slightly away from the body it makes your arm appear thinner. It’s a great camera trick!
7. Practice the Dip Kiss. Practice putting your belly to belly, and your groom wraps his arm around you tightly and then allow him to dip you into a kiss. Belly to Belly…..Tight Grip. That’s the secret to a great Dip Kiss.
8. WatchYour Hands. Don’t forget about your hand placement. Recently a photo was taken of me that was so awesome, I was laughing at something but my hands…..they looked so awkward! So try to remember your hand placement during photos.
9. Selfies! There is no shame in wanting to look your best for your wedding. So practice taking photos, smiling with your eyes, pulling your arm away from your body from numerous photos. There is no shame in wanting to look fabulous in your wedding day photos!
10. Breathe. Take a deep breath in and when you exhale drop your shoulders and relax. Your wedding day is here, now it’s time to relax and enjoy your day!
I hope you enjoy practicing looking your best when taking great wedding day photos!!!