1. Go back to the beginning. Remember your first date? When you first met I bet you two did all kinds of fun and unique things. Re-live those moments that brought you together.
2. Pretend you are a tourist and take a bike ride around the city. Many big cities are equipped with bike rentals for a very small fee. You and your fiancé can tour the city by bike and visit local historic locations and monuments. Rediscover your home through the eyes of a tourist.
3. Go on Groupon or Living Social and research fun date ideas. You can get a deal on learning how to cook something new, or learning how to paint a masterpiece.
4. Go hiking. What better way to disconnect from social media and spend quality time with your fiancé? Exercising together is an enjoyable way to spend time together.
5. Stay-cations are the best. Go to a local hotel and choose one with a rooftop. You’ll feel like you are away even though you may only be minutes from home.